Schecter USA Traditional J Bass
Schecter's twist on a traditional design. Built for the purist that wants to push the envelope. Armed with Schecter's renowned MonsterTone 'dual sound' single coils or the new Pasadena Vintage, the Trad-J delivers a lot of sonic versatility in a classic package.
1/4" side input jack adds a modern flair, along with choice of a vintage control plate or Schecter's popular 1pc pick guard.
Order your Schecter USA Traditional J Bass from Guitar Asylum today!
- BODY WOOD: Alderl (Optional Swamp Ash - Additional Charge)
- NECK JOINT: Contoured 4-Bolt
- NECK WOOD: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Maple or Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- FRETS: 21 Jascar German Premium Silver (6100 equivalent)
- INLAYS: .25" Vintage Dots
- NUT: GraphTech Black Tusq
- NUT WIDTH: 1.532"
- NECK DIMENSIONS: .825 @ 1st fret - .885 @ 12th fret, Schecter Vintage Soft 'U' Shape
- TUNERS: Schecter Reverse Wind
- BRIDGE: Schecter Vintage
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: J/J
- PICKUPS: Choice of Schecter Monstertone Tapped or Pasadena Vintage
- PICKGUARD MATERIAL: Choice of 3ply White/Black/White, 3ply Black/Creme/Black, or Tortoise Shell (Additional charge)
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome
- CONTROL LAYOUT: 2-Master Volume, Master Tone (pull to Tap), Side Mounted 1/4" Output Jack
- HARD SHELL CASE INCLUDED!