Schecter USA Sunset Classic II
The California Dream, designed for the progressive, innovative guitarist. The Ultra-Cut bottom horn of our classic body yields ease of access to the 24th fret. The compound radius neckalso adds playing comfort throughout...Hotrod your own Sunset!
Order your Schecter USA Sunset Classic II from Guitar Asylum today!
- BODY WOOD: Flamed Maple with Alder Back
- NECK JOINT: Contoured 4-Bolt
- NECK WOOD: Quarter Sawn Hard Rock Maple w/ Dual Graphite Reinforcement Rods
- SCALE: 27"
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony or Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: Compound 14" to 16"
- FRETS: 24 Jascar German Premium Silver (6100 equivalent)
- INLAYS: .20" Offset Dots, Dot Cross, Custom Offset
- NUT: GraphTech
- NUT WIDTH: 1.9"
- HEADSTOCK ANGLE: 12"
- NECK DIMENSIONS: .80 @ 1st fret - .83 @ 12th fret, Schecter Custom 'C' Shape
- TUNERS: Schecter/Hipshot Locking
- BRIDGE: TonePros Tune-O-Matic
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: H/H
- PICKUPS: Choice of Schecter SuperRock Tapped Set, Schecter Sunset Strip/Pasadena Set, or Seymour Duncan JB/'59 Set. (Optional EMG 707 Set or Seymour Duncan Blackouts - Additional charge)
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome or Black (Optional Gold - additoinal cost)
- CONTROL LAYOUT:Master Volume, Master Tone (pull to Tap), 3 -way toggle
- HARD SHELL CASE INCLUDED!