Schecter USA California Custom Elite
A refined homage to a modern classic, the California Custom embodies the spirit of those super-strats that rocked arenas in the late ‘70’s and into the ‘80’s. With features like large frets, a wide-fast neck, and single volume control, everything is there to help you erupt! Let the factory customize your axe to your individual style with pickup, bridge and finish options. The USA California Custom, “Everybody Wants Some”!
Order your Schecter USA California Custom Elite from Guitar Asylum today!
- BODY WOOD: Flamed Maple with Alder Back (Optional Quilted Maple Top - Additoinal charge)
- NECK JOINT: Contoured 4-Bolt
- NECK WOOD: Quarter Sawn Hard Rock Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Maple or Indian Rosewood, or Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 16"
- FRETS: 22 Jascar German Premium Silver (6100 equivalent)
- INLAYS: Choice of .25" Vintage Dots, .20" Offset Dots, Custom Offset Dots, or No Inlay.
- NUT: GraphTech
- NUT WIDTH: 1.688" (1 11/16) Nut Width
- NECK DIMENSIONS: .845 1st fret - .825 12th Fret, Schecter '78-C Shape
- TUNERS: Schecter/Hipshot Staggered
- BRIDGE: Schecter Hardtail (Optional Floyd Rose Pro Custom Locking Tremolo or Schecter Vintage Tremolo - Additioinal charge)
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Choice of H/H, H/S/S, or single H
- PICKUPS: Choice of Seymour Duncan JB/SSL-2 Set (H/S/S), or Seymour Duncan JB/'59 Set (H/H) (Optional EMG 81/85 or Seymour Duncan Blackouts for H/H configuration only. - Additional Charge)
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome or Black (Optional Gold - additoinal cost)
- CONTROL LAYOUT:Master Volume (pull to Tap), 3 or 5-Way Slide
- HARD SHELL CASE INCLUDED!