LAG TN66ACE AUDITORIUM CUTAWAY ELECTRIC
Superior instruments for the starting player, the Tramontane 66 Range guitars are distinguished by their deep gloss finish and bold black and ivory rosette work.
With a deep-gloss finish, our affordable 66 Range guitars look as good as they sound. The spruce tops and mahogany back and sides are accented by distinctive black and ivory binding.
The necks are finished in French Satin for feel and comfort.
All 66 Range electric models use the DIRECTLÂG preamp, and a saddle-mounted Nanoflex Piezo pickup.
- Headstock: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Machine Heads: Classical Satin Black, with Satin Black buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 48mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Smooth round shape, Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Radius: None
- Frets: 18, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Spruce, with Classical Fan bracing
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Black + Ivory bindings
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Black + Ivory, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Graphite saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: DirectLâg system
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario Classic Pro Arte Standard