LAG TN400ACE CUTAWAY ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC NYLON
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane 400 Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
Topping off the Stage Range is the high gloss T400 Series, outfitted with a solid Sitka Spruce top to deliver a bold tone with refined articulation.
Backs and sides are crafted out of Indonesian Rosewood.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Classical Satin Black, with Satin Black buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 48mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Smooth round shape, Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Frets: 18, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bindings: Rosewood + Maple
- Rosette: Rosewood with Maple, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Graphite saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: StudioLâg Nylon system
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario Classic Pro Arte Standard