LAG TN300A14CE AUDITORIUM CUTAWAY ELECTRIC
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane 300 Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
The T300 Series offers a French Satin finish solid Red Cedar top, providing a warm, rich sound.
Backs and sides are crafted out of Indonesian Rosewood.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Classical Satin Black, with Satin Black buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 46mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Smooth round shape, Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Radius: 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Red Cedar, with Classical Fan bracing
- Back & Sides: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bindings: Rosewood + Maple
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Rosewood with Maple, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Graphite saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: StudioLâg Nylon system
- Finish: French Satin
- Strings: D'Addario Classic Pro Arte Standard