LAG TN200A14CE AUDITORIUM CUTAWAY ELECTRIC
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane 200 Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
The T200 Series offers an elegant French Satin finish. Solid Red Cedar tops are expertly matched to the Mahogany backs and sides using rosewood and maple binding.
The result is an instrument possessing a balanced, vibrant sound.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Classical Satin Black, with Satin Black buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 46mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Smooth round shape, Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Radius: 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Red Cedar, with Classical Fan bracing
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Rosewood + Maple
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Rosewood with Maple, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Graphite saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: StudioLâg Nylon system
- Finish: French Satin
- Strings: D'Addario Classic Pro Arte Standard