LAG T66A AUDITORTIUM
Superior instruments for the starting player, the Tramontane 66 Range guitars are distinguished by their deep gloss finish and bold black and ivory rosette work.
With a deep-gloss finish, our affordable 66 Range guitars look as good as they sound. The spruce tops and mahogany back and sides are accented by distinctive black and ivory binding.
The necks are finished in French Satin for feel and comfort.
- Headstock: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 43mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Black + Ivory bindings
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Black + Ivory, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario Bronze 80/20 LIGHT gauge 012-053