LAG T100ACEBLK AUDITORIUM CUTAWAY ELECTRIC; BLACK
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane 100 Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex® pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
Our 100 Range begins with solid Red Cedar tops for a sweet, deep, and exacting tone. Natural, Black, and Brown Shadow finishes are highlighted by a deep gloss finish. The 100 Series also offers a comfortable slim-line cutaway electric model.
- Machine Heads: Die cast / Satin Black / With "Tulips" Buttons
- Nut: Black graphite / 43mm - 1.69"
- Frets: 20 / Silver-Nickel
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 43mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: Dark Mahogany
- Bindings: Mahogany + Maple + Black
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Mahogany with Maple & Black, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: StudioLâg Plus system
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario Bronze 80/20 LIGHT gauge 012-053