Three onboard EQ control knobs and three dual-concentric (dual stage) knobs face you as you play:
- There is a knob to adjust bass middle and treble EQ with a powerful +/- 15dB or cut / gain per control.
- Each switchable stage has a dedicated volume and gain control facilitated by means of a dual-concentric knob. The lower half of the knob adjusts the overall volume and the upper half adjusts the gain.
- The pedal clicks through each stage as you press it down. You can feel it click into the next position as well as see the appropriate color LED for the stage that you are in.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 15mA current consumption.
- Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- Bright Green, Amber and Red LEDs to show effect is on and exactly which stage is engaged. Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.