G&L ASAT CLASSIC S GUITAR Specifications
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull pickup expansion enabling neck+bridge or all 3 pickups together
- CASE: G&G deluxe tolex
BUILD YOUR CUSTOM G&L ASAT CLASSIC S GUITAR HERE!
USE OUR CUSTOM FORM TO BUILD YOUR USA G&L GUITAR WITH THE EXACT SPECS YOU WANT. BUILD TIMES VARY, BUT USUALLY BUILD TIMES ARE 4-8 WEEKS.
CLICK HERE FOR G&L COLOR CHART
CLICK HERE FOR G&L NECK PROFILES